Finance and Investment players – capital markets, asset management, private management, funds, institutional players, corporates, specialized financiers, intermediaries… - are confronted with ever greater regulatory constraints
Moreover, margins are continually being eroded due to the appearance of new players – emerging markets, intermediaries, low costers… Up until now, sound risk management was enough to ensure the growth and profitability of their activities. Today, the search for new business models is becoming a necessity for them.
Faced with these new challenges, Keyrus has developed sectoral skills adapted to the specificity of these markets, as well as a set of services - data intelligence, digital experience, management and transformation – and business solutions meeting the expectations of finance professionals and their transformation needs.
The topics to explore with clients are numerous
- Risks, coverage, compliance and reporting
- Optimization of performance, advice on investment allocation and strategies
- Asset Light Management, analysis of the behavior of intermediaries (FA, CGPA…)
- Customer experience, "customer-centric" - outside-in approaches, custom product offering…
- Fraud, security, aids to decision-making for trading and management – analysis of conversational noise on social networks, news feeds...
- Research, monitoring of competitors
- Big Data, digital transformation…
- Consulting and Services : Data science & Quantitative, Advanced Analytics, Data Management, CRM / Digital, Big Data, Business & Technology Advisory…
- Management of the integration and resale of editor solutions : Risk Aggregation, Risk Analytics, Regulatory Reporting, Surveillance & Fraud, Customer Analytics & KYC, GRC, Capital Management, Data Visualization, Big Data Appliances, RM & Front to Back Systems…
- Implementation of proprietary products and solutions : PaaS Big Data, SaaS Machine Learning, Finance Expertise solutions…
International banking group
Rates Parameters and Model Control Department, independent verification of the valuation of the front office from external market informations (Totem, Collateral, Bloomberg, Brokers, etc), methodologies and calculation of reserves specifically on structured products, quantifying the uncertainty of the value of certain parameters, certain pricing models or certain market conditions, calculating the consideration of credit risk on the valuation, models calibration.
International corporate banking player
« Vision Sortie du Risque » Project in the Group Risk Department: monitoring transactions to fit the “originate to distribute“ strategy, monitoring outstanding impacted by these transactions (final weight in the total risk), definition of type indicators "net economic exposure guarantees", restitution of informations through the credit portal with a view by counterparty, loading and centralization of informations in Fermat software and in the enterprise database.
Major French bank
Acceptance of the counterparty risk calculation library on market transactions. Functional acceptance of new versions of the library on exposures of CA-CIB. Restitution of new risk indicators in the intranet portal of the Bank and files generated by the tools of DRCOM to downstream systems.