# Performance Management # TM1 solutions
Keyrus is currently looking for TM1 Consultants to join its expanding business. This position is dedicated to solidifying our position as one of the leaders of end-to-end business intelligence and performance management services on the Belgian market, so if you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, please read on...
The role of TM1 consultant will involve working closely with the business to facilitate requirements definition and help the client in the design, build and support phases of the implementation of corporate performance management solutions based on the Cognos TM1 platform. You will also help define and prioritize the roadmap activities which will include model development, enhancements and training.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Designing data models to meet user requirements
- Developing and building solutions
- Guiding the customer during acceptance
- Coaching and supporting TM1 administrators and Keyrus employees
- Participate in business development
As an experienced TM1 consultant, you will also be expected to help implement and maintain best practices across the business drivers.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- At least 3 years working experience as a TM1 consultant.
- Strong exposure to design, development and performance in TM1 architecture.
- At least 3 years experience in TM1 application architecture design, including developing business rules, turbo integrator scripts and feeders
- Knowledge of project management processes.
- The ability to think analytically and work independently.
- Strong communication skills both on the business and technical sides.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French are big advantages.
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Performance Management and Business Intelligence. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary Business / IT skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits and a training budget to support and sustain your expertise.