Data Technology Analyst Program - NYC
Data Technology Analyst Program
Start Date: Ongoing
The Keyrus US program for hiring and training Data Technology Analysts has been established as a result of exceptional growth and success. Now is a very exciting time to be involved in our business and in the data and analytics sector as a whole. Keyrus US primarily provides specialist consultants who, through projects encompassing data engineering, data discovery, and data science technologies, enable decision makers to make better, data driven decisions. As an analyst at Keyrus, you will need to combine business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem solving abilities to be able to analyze large sets of information and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients. We train our analysts to become experts in Business Intelligence and commit to offering challenging, client-facing roles, primarily at clients in the financial services, non-consumer packaged goods and non-profit industries.
So if you have a passion for IT and the drive and ambition to be a successful consultant within the realm of data, Keyrus will help you to realize your goals!
Why Keyrus US?
- Leaders in the data & analytics space
- Committed to quality training and graduate mentoring
- Fast growing company: expanded from start-up to 40 team members in the US in the last 5 years
- Real opportunity to gain market experience as a consultant within weeks of joining the company
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fair working culture where success is rewarded
- Great social events and company incentives
- International career opportunities
- An entrepreneurial ethos where ideas are shared freely and the opportunity for progression is concrete
- An experienced management team to support your career growth and personal development
The Keyrus US Profile:
- Be passionate about a career in IT
- Have some experience in IT and a good knowledge of the IT industry. Database knowledge, scripting, object oriented programming, and statistical programming experience is a plus.
- Have completed or are due to complete a degree from a leading four year college or university in science or math subjects or a closely related field
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Have tangible examples on your CV of extra-curricular activities that demonstrate your capabilities outside of your degree subject. Keyrus US is committed to recruiting well-rounded individuals
- Be able to relocate to NYC and be geographically flexible
- Be eligible to work in the US without the need of a Keyrus-sponsored VISA
How do I apply?
Please send an updated version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruitment team will do their best to get back to you however due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, please assume that your application has been discontinued should you not hear back within 1 month.