Business Intelligence Consultant with experience in Qlik
# Visualisation # Dashboards # Design
Keyrus Data Intelligence is currently looking for experienced BI Consultants with a Qlik background to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about business intelligence, data integration and would like to join a leader in consulting and solutions integration for business intelligence, big data & analytics and performance management on the Belgian market, please read on…
As a BI Consultant you will have the opportunity to participate in projects from start to finish using the Qlik products at our clients in various industries including banking, retail, manufacturing, distribution. You will work most of the time at the customer premises in Belgium.
As you evolve in your role, you will work on BI-projects not only as a developer but also as a designer, architect or coach.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
- Professional experience as a BI consultant with at least 3 years’ experience working with the Qlik product stack (QlikSense, Qlikview, NPrinting, …) – a certification is considered as a plus
- It is a plus to have profound software architecture skills to set-up a state of the art Qlik architecture (eg. mature enough to consider the use of QVD files, basic data transformation, security methods, …).
- A good knowledge of user experience (UX) design for BI solutions.
- Experience in working with Agile development frameworks.
- The successful candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Good communication skills, strong methodical and analytical thinking and the ability to adapt within both a technical and functional environment.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
- Eagerness to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and being a team player.
- Keyrus operates throughout Belgium and therefore consultants will ideally speak English and French and/or Dutch fluently.
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in performance management & business intelligence!