Junior Data Analyst
# First experience # Business Intelligence # Data exploration
Keyrus Data Intelligence, the Consulting line of services of the Keyrus Group, is currently looking for Consultants to reinforce its Business Intelligence and Performance Management Team practice in Belgium.
As a Junior BI Consultant, you will follow an extensive training program where you will not only explore multiple business intelligence technologies but also soft skills and business processes.
The program will combine trainings with hands-on experience as part of a project team at our clients, under the lead and coaching of senior consultants. You will be exposed to different sectors and company functions. You will work most of the time on the clients’ sites in Belgium, occasional travelling abroad is possible.
It will prepare you for a career as business intelligence consultant in a challenging, dynamic and professional environment.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Mining or Big Data with preferably a first experience trough school project, internship or first working experience in at least one of the following tools: SAS, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI, Informatica Powercenter, IBM Datastage, Oracle BI, Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy, Tableau, SQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong analytical competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
You will be part of a bigger data science community within Keyrus.