e-Commerce Project Manager
Job responsibilities :
The project manager will lead strategic and complex e-commerce projects for Keyrus China. He/she will endorse the responsibility to drive several projects range from 500 man days to 3,000 man days and will be responsible for the project P&L, team organization and insure with the project manager the engagement of deliveries. He/she will participate to the sales activity with consulting and pre-sale tasks.
- Significant experience of e-commerce project:
- Business requirements, analysis
- Project planning and methodology (JIRA, SCRUM)
- Resource allocation
- Client and project status communication
- Significant experience of e-commerce platform (IBM, Hybris, Oracle, Magento).
- Significant experience of Java.
- Communication skills
- Language Chinese fluent, English read and write.