Job responsibilities :
- Work closely with the sales team to come up with analytic solutions for prospects
- Work closely with the professional services team to define the implementation of these solutions
- Achieve business value of analytics through deployment of the database.
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed.
- Be willing to learn: Develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone.
- Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to analytical data applications and models with a vision on how to implement a solution
- Clearly communicate the business and technical benefits of the analytic solutions to both business and technical audiences
- Leverage knowledge in analytic and statistical algorithms to help customers explore methods to analyze data to make better business decisions
Requirements and qualifications :
- Master degree of Science Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience with data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms
- Experience of 3+ real data mining projects
- Rich experience with relational databases, ER modeling, and SQL
- Rich experience with data mining tools like SAS/SPSS/Matlab/R etc.
- Programming skills & experience, preferably have Python/Java/C++ experience
- Rich industrial experience, preferably have experience in Internet/Telco/Finance/Retail industry
- Strong conceptual and quantitative problem solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Strong passion for big data and data analysis, to apply data analysis to solve a business problem in real world
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent Chinese presentation and communication skills with customers
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills