Senior CPM consultant with experience in Tagetik
# Budget and planning # Consolidation # Reporting
Keyrus Data Intelligence, the Solution Implementation line of services of the Keyrus Group, is currently looking for CPM Consultants with experience in Tagetik to reinforce its Performance Management Team practice in Belgium.
As a senior CPM Consultant, you will be working in different sectors and functions. You will work most of the time at the customer premises where you will further develop your career in the field of Corporate Performance Management.
You will work closely with our client to assist them in the full implementation process, ranging from facilitating the requirements definition, design, build, go-live and support phases. You will also help define and prioritize the roadmap activities, which will include model development, future enhancements and training.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Creating a functional and technical design to meet user requirements
- Developing and building solutions
- Guiding the customer during acceptance testing
- Coaching and supporting end users and Keyrus employees
- Participate in business development
As an experienced CPM consultant, you will also be expected to help implement and maintain best practices across the entire implementation process.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- At least 3 years working experience as a CPM consultant.
- You have a profound hands-on implementation experience and technical knowledge of Tagetik
- You have a good understanding of Knowledge in one of the following Corporate Performance Management domains:
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Profitability & Cost Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong analytical competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
You will be part of a bigger Corporate Performance Management community within Keyrus.
Who are we
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €201m in 2015 and with more than 2.500 employees in 15 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
For more information, visit our website: www.keyrus.be
How to contact us
You can submit your CV via our website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org