Senior Qlik consultant
# Presales # Advisory # Qlik Architecture
Keyrus Data Intelligence is currently looking for senior BI Consultants with a strong Qlik background to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about business intelligence, data integration and would like to join a leader in consulting and solutions integration for business intelligence, big data & analytics and performance management on the Belgian market, please read on…
As a senior Qlik consultant, you will be working closely with our clients to assist them in the full implementation process, ranging from facilitating the requirements definition, design, build, go-live and support phases. You will also help define and prioritize the roadmap activities, which will include model development, future enhancements and training.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Facilitating requirements gathering and dashboard design workshops
- Create dashboard or mobile app prototypes
- Creating a functional and technical design to meet user requirements
- Developing and building solutions
- Guiding the customer during acceptance testing
- Coaching and supporting end users and Keyrus employees
You will act as an advisor to optimize new and existing Qlik solutions which can be done by leveraging on the experiences of our senior consultants. In return, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and experience to these same colleagues.
As an experienced Qlik consultant, you will also be expected to help implement and maintain best practices across the entire implementation process and in the Keyrus Qlik CoE.
Depending on your experience you will actively participate in Qlik pre-sales activities and advisory missions such as helping clients with their tool selections.
- Professional experience as a consultant with at least 5 years’ experience working with the Qlik product stack (QlikSense, Qlikview, NPrinting, …) – a certification is considered as a plus
- It is a plus to have profound software architecture skills to set-up a state of the art Qlik architecture (eg. mature enough to consider the use of QVD files, basic data transformation, security methods, …).
- A good knowledge of user experience (UX) design for BI solutions.
- Good understanding of the data warehouse lifecycle, its architecture and modern data architectures (HADOOP, Cloud, …).
- Experience in working with Agile development frameworks.
- The successful candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Strong personal skills in communication and presentation, strong methodical and analytical thinking.
- You feel as comfortable with a technical audience as you do with a business audience.
- Keyrus operates throughout Belgium and therefore consultants will ideally speak English and French and/or Dutch fluently.
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in performance management & business intelligence!