Big Data Solutions Architect
Job responsibilities :
- The Big Data & Data Architect will be responsible for big data solution technical architecture design and delivery for Keyrus Customer. The job covers technical requirements collection and analysis; architecture design, Proof of Concept.
- This role is a resource with decent industry insight and technical design and development expertise in the Data Analytics. This person should have practical experience in some of the big data technologies including - Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Zookeeper technologies. This role is a hands on technical expert and has experience in leading large delivery teams delivering complex projects.
- This position requires deep knowledge of Big Data, data warehousing and streams technology，Build or choose open source tools to help other engineers access complex data more efficiently, experienced client facing consultant with strong ability to get requirements and translate to specifications.
Requirements and qualifications :
- BS or MS degree in computer science or engineering.
- 5 years in IT Industry with client insight. Familiar with the industry data management status and analytics requirements.
- 5 years developing production software with previous experience working on a large-scale distributed system
- At least 5 years of applications development and architecture utilizing the following: Java, Python, UNIX shell, SQL is plus
- Prior experience architecting a Big Data Solution, at least 2 years of experience using big data systems and/or using big data for data analysis
- Solid understanding of distributed system concepts used in scaling big data technologies with exponential growth of data and speeding up queries.
- In-depth understanding of inner workings of one or more of the big data technologies like (but not limited to) Hadoop/Mapreduce, Hbase, Hive, Zookeeper，Splunk，Infosphere Streams etc..
- Knowledge of cluster and parallel processing architectures (particularly on Linux, Blades, x86 and Linux on pSeries...knowledge of network processing and capacity)
- Familiar with enterprise software engineering practices, including agile development.