Keyrus US Contract to Hire
Business Intelligence Analyst - Consumer Packaged Goods
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst - Consumer Packaged Goods
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: ASAP
Keyrus USA, a specialist Business Intelligence consultancy, are very excited to advertise a role with one of our most prestigious consumer packaged goods clients in based in New York, NY. This publicly listed, global high-end alcohol brand are undergoing a company-wide change to become more data-driven, via roll-out of the first Business Intelligence initiative. Acting as the ‘face’ of BI to the business owners, this role will be instrumental in driving this movement. Whilst a hands-on technical role, there is also a strong advisory component in which the Business Intelligence Analyst will have breadth to implement self-suggested improvements to processes across the organization via technical projects. Alongside this responsibility, the Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and partly overseeing all the Business Intelligence projects within the organization.
So if you are looking for a change with a world-renowned liquor brand spearheading a brand new BI initiative, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate
- 2 to 3 years of professional IT experience
- BA/S, MA/S degree in IT or MIS
- At least power user-level ability in one of the main data visualization packages (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI etc.). The preference is for Power BI with strong ability to be hands on in building dashboard/report views
- Basic level of understanding and hands on experience with in at least one ETL tool/methodology (Informatica, SSIS, Kimball etc.)
- Some understanding and hands-on experience working with SAP as an ERP system
- Some understanding and hands on experience with SQL databases and scripting as well as Business Objects
- Basic understanding of business core concepts associated with supply chain, logistics, sales, marketing and finance
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; PowerPoint expert, storyteller able to communicate the business value and desirability of potentially complex concepts succinctly and effectively
- Full written and spoken fluency in English (French desired, but not essential)
- Geographically located in the NY area or willing to relocate
- You must NOT require visa sponsorship – this company does not sponsor visas.
What does this opportunity provide?
- Market leaders in the Premium Liquor industry
- Strong $compensation
- A fair working culture where success is rewarded
- Be part of a brand new team implementing a company-wide BI mission
- Great social events and company incentives
- An experienced management team to support your career growth and personal development
PLEASE NOTE: As part of an internal requirement, we are not at liberty to disclose our client’s full identify and therefore will require all candidates sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
To apply, please send your resume to our Recruitment Manager Harvey.firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference: LINK10 in the subject. Also note that if you do not hear back from us within 2 months, please assume that your application was not successful.