Internship, International Business Development H/F (Paris)
Location : Paris
Start : Décembre 2018
Why join us?
Join Keyrus, a success story in the Data and Digital sector!
For more than 20 years, we have been supporting large companies to help improve their performance, and facilitate and accelerate their transformation in 3 key areas:
Data Intelligence | Digital Experience | Management & Transformation Consulting
To join Keyrus is to integrate into a community of curious and passionate people, and to evolve in an environment that is multicultural, that facilitates continued learning, and promotes international mobility.
And because you are a #DataGeek, #DigitalAddict, #InnovationLover!
- Being the bridge between the group its subsidiaries to leverage our expertise and contacts and to promote their communication and knowledge sharing
- Produce tailor-made presentations for an international use
- Translate business documents (references and presentations), usually from French to English
- Prospect and organize meetings with Country Managers and create action plans
- Follow the activities of strategic accounts and leverage them for the group’s international expansion
- Understand the challenges of our clients and their middle/long term strategy (reference documents, annual reports, governance, etc.) to elaborate business plans.
- Participate in a company-wide implementation of a CRM, describing the processes and formatting of the program and participating in their execution.
- From a background of higher education at a business school or university, ideally with a specialization in International Business
- Interested in IT/Data Intelligence/Management Consulting and shows a strong will to acquire new knowledge in these fields
- Bilingual in French and English (working language) with perfect oral and writing skills.
- Autonomous, organized, rigorous and dynamic with a sense of initiative.
- Willing to work with others, curious, sociable and agile.
- Additionally, you would like to develop your practical skills by:
- Writing analysis reports influencing strategic decisions on our key accounts in English
- Staying current on sectoral and competitive intelligence.
Our young and dynamic teams make for a very convivial atmosphere every day at Keyrus!
Keyrus is a great company to live and work. We place a great importance to the irreplaceable connections we make with our employees, and we are always listening to them.
Refer to the Keyrus Facebook photo album to get a glimpse of our special events.
Discover Keyrus in 3 words in this video ;)
Connect with Keyrus on these social networks: Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - Instagram