Keyrus, a global data analytics consulting firm, are looking for a Recruitment Executive to join their growing US HQ in New York.
Through continued success and expansion, Keyrus USA is looking for someone to drive the human capital growth of Keyrus across it’s US offices in New York and Washington D.C. The Recruitment Executive is a key driver in the hiring process; they are responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding team members. They will also help select candidates for Keyrus’s clients. This person will be part of small team, directly responsible for the growth and expansion of the Keyrus team and brand.
- Manage and execute internal recruitment campaigns – advert writing, candidate sourcing and interviewing for specific roles for both NYC and DC.
- Actively network with candidates from competing companies maintaining a constant flow of candidates for internal roles.
- Be the first point of contact for candidates that apply for roles at Keyrus USA, managing their journey from interview to interview ensuring a superior candidate experience.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to devise recruiting strategy aligned with global recruitment goals.
- Take a leading role in attending recruiting events and career fairs to promote Keyrus and attract top talent.
- Build brand awareness via our main recruitment channels and events Glassdoor, quarterly Data Science Academy events, career’s fairs, university fairs, HR events to attract the most relevant candidates to the NYC and DC offices.
- Actively target senior data professionals succinctly aligned to Keyrus job specification and client projects
- Focus on diversity and inclusion when hiring candidates, promoting Keyrus USA core values through every new hire
- Manage Keyrus USA’s recruitment brand across social media channels including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- 1+ years of recruiting experience, with at least one year focused on technical recruiting in a corporate environment
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, peers, and hiring managers at all levels
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication; listening skills; presentation skills, and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure, challenging and hyper-growth environment
- Operates with a high sense of urgency while not compromising details
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive projects and duties
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, detailed oriented, directed with the ability to problem solve
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Computer Information Systems or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits (unlimited vacation days, 401k match and more)
- Entrepreneurial like ethos where new ideas are encouraged
- International exposure with multinational clients and global offices
- Committed to quality training
- Great social events and company incentives
- International career opportunities
- Start-up culture with work-from-home days
- Leaders in the data analytics realm
So if you are looking to make a difference in a small, tight-knit company with the backing of a global consultancy send your resume to email@example.com for review.