London with travel to Europe
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £65k (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €257m in 2017 and with more than 2.700 employees in 16 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
- Support Data Architect by contributing to DWH and MDM designs
- Design and build ETL / DWH / MDM / data integration solutions
- To assist sales & presales teams in their activities by providing demos / POCs / attending meetings etc.
- Design and build ETL and data integration processes, including standing area
- Good client facing skills, ability to communicate with business and IT stakeholders, understand requirements and incorporate them into designs
- Good understanding of data warehousing principles and modeling
- Proven experience with one or more leading ETL tools and delivery of enterprise data integration solutions (i.e. Informatica power center, Oracle ODI..)
- Experience with MDM implementations, cloud and big data solutions, real-time data integration, ESB is a plus, otherwise a willingness to learn and progress in these domains
Why Keyrus UK?
- We’re a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Our offices are based across the globe so there are opportunities to work internationally
- Even though we have offices worldwide, you also have the option of staying put and working with our localised client list
- Our team is not just talented, they’re also experienced
- We invest in our staff with ongoing investment training and personal development opportunities
- Our structured career path allows you to know exactly what you can expect from your future with the company and the possibilities you have ahead of you also
- The social side of Keyrus UK really is great and we’re a bunch of like-minded people who enjoy each other’s company and who learn from each other daily
- We keep at the forefront of technology and hold regular technology knowledge sharing forums where our clients and our employees are able to learn about new and future developments
- Working with our clients gives you exposure to the big business enterprise world
- Working for a niche consultancy allows you the flexibility and excitement of being at the heart of a very special business
- Contractual benefits include a very competitive salary offering with pension options and good holiday scheme
- An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and you’re given the chance to contribute to developments
Permanent applications only.