Cost Accountant - Johannesburg
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. We position ourselves as a strategic partner for our clients, assisting them in analysing and valorizing their data and developing and mastering their digital experience. Keyrus are experts in Consulting and Technologies, we create levers that generate value, thus helping clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance.
We are looking to bring on board a Cost Accountant Consultant to join a growing team of experienced professionals and an expanding client base. The Consultant will work across all client areas assisting in the delivery and the implemention of the Magic Orange tool set. Large components of the work will involve understanding client processes and transforming large data sets for multinational scale size clients (FTSE listed) and processing through the Magic Orange tool set. As such the ability to understand client processes and information sources and the ability to leverage these to enable valuable insights to drive informed decision making by senior management. Further development of the right individual would involve the role evolving to client interactions and ownership of areas of delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Commerce, Business Science)
- Professional Qualification of either Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Indexes, Basic VBA)
- Experience with Activity Based Costing, Cost Transparency, cost modelling or Technology Business Management
- Ability to manipulate and transform large data sets in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ability to work to a deadline and prioritise and manage workload independently
- Takes the initiative and drives their own deliverables while contributing to a fast-paced deliverable focused team environment
- Capability to quickly understand data, processes and procedures and identify the value add capabilities contained within the data.
- Capability to learn new systems and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Management and project experience in a Financial Services environment is desirable
- Consulting experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in activity based costing and cost allocations desirable but not essential
- Experience of visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI desirable but not essential
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure stack