Keyrus US Full Time
Data Technology Analyst Program - Washington DC
Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe. Our team of experts provide strategic data analytics, data engineering, BI, and data science solutions for our clients that range from Fortune 500 companies to small startups.
As an Analyst at Keyrus US, you will need to combine business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem solving abilities to be able to analyze large sets of information and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients. We train our analysts to become experts in Business Intelligence and commit to offering challenging, client-facing roles, primarily for clients in the non-profit and consumer goods industries.
Our Keyrus US team has tripled in size since inception and we are continuing to grow rapidly! If you are looking to join an innovative “startup” that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team that eats, sleeps, and breathes data! Please note that this position starts in Summer 2019.
Why Keyrus US?
- Leaders in the data & analytics space
- Committed to quality training and graduate mentoring
- Fast growing company: expanded from startup to 50 team members in the US in the last 5 years
- Real opportunity to gain market experience as a consultant within weeks of joining the company
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fair working culture where success is rewarded
- Great social events and company incentives
- International career opportunities
- An entrepreneurial ethos where ideas are shared freely and the opportunity for progression is concrete
- An experienced management team to support your career growth and personal development
The Keyrus US Profile:
- Be passionate about a career in IT
- Have some experience in IT and a good knowledge of the IT industry. Database knowledge, scripting, object oriented programming, and statistical programming experience is a plus.
- Have completed or are due to complete a degree from a leading four year college or university in science or math subjects or a closely related field
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Have tangible examples on your CV of extra-curricular activities that demonstrate your capabilities outside of your degree subject. Keyrus US is committed to recruiting well-rounded individuals.
- Be able to relocate to Washington, DC and be geographically flexible
- Be eligible to work in the US without the need of a Keyrus-sponsored VISA now or in the future
How do I apply?
Please send an updated version of your resume to email@example.com. Our recruitment team will do their best to get back to you, however due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that your application has been discontinued should you not hear back within 1 month.