Keyrus US Full Time
Business Development Associate - Washington DC
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Washington, DC
WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow. If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team.
Keyrus US works with some of the world’s top brands and we’re looking for an Account Manager/Business Development Associate who can continue to grow and cultivate these relationships. The role will be responsible for a set of targeted enterprise accounts and will aim to:
- Manage relationships with current clients and grow existing business by recognizing further opportunities for Keyrus’ consulting services
- Work directly with our technology partners and develop new business through referrals
- Manage the sales lifecycle for specific accounts from lead generation to reviewing contracts and onboarding clients
- Ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background to successfully advise clients on data analytics solutions and expand our services. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop and scale our smaller accounts into large enterprise level accounts.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Business Development working in software and services sales
- Experience with consultative sales ideally within the data analytics space
- Product knowledge of various data analytics/business intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, etc.) strongly preferred
- Industry knowledge of financial services, consumer packaged goods, or non-profits a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time in and around the East Coast
- Proven track record of success in technology sales by exceeding KPI and revenue targets
How do I apply?
Please send an updated version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our recruitment team will do their best to get back to you, however due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that your application has been discontinued should you not hear back within 1 month.