Keyrus US Full time
Managing Consultant - NYC
Location: New York, NY
Start date: ASAP
WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow. If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
Whether our projects are ongoing initiatives of one developer or phased strategic projects of 10+ developers, all of our projects require some degree of leadership from technical project managers. Our project managers possess strong technical development backgrounds and have the ability to serve both as a PMO-style leader and a Lead Developer.
- Management of all aspects related to the ongoing progress of the project starting from the design phase (business requirements gathering, available information analysis, architectural analysis) through the development phases, QA, and transition to customer.
- Guide and oversee a team of data technology developers to work together to complete the project quickly and most efficiently. Maintaining timelines, sprints, budget, and risks for projects.
- Serve as a Project Manager but be able to dive deep technically when necessary, serving as the lead developer for the project.
- Lead in BI Roadmap processes
- Perform PoC processes on customer sites to evaluate plausibility of potential solutions.
- 4-7 years experience in Data Engineering or Business Intelligence (either as a BI developer or analyst)
- Strong project management experience with the ability to oversee a team of engineers
- Strong understanding of MSSQL databases and ETL related technologies (SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience working directly with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, MSTR, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or related field
Nice to Haves:
- OOP and Scripting experience
- Linux administration
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Exposure to big data technologies (i.e. Cassandra, Vertica, Elastic Search)
Please send an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.