Keyrus US Full time
Tableau & Alteryx Specialist - NYC, DC, LA, Toronto
WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
We are looking for a Tableau and Alteryx expert to join our team in all of our US offices. This person will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and ETL solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our clients' businesses to add value to their data intelligence environment through the use of both Tableau and Alteryx.
- Competitive salary, health benefits, etc.
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home days
- Frequent office events and outings!
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, working directly with Tableau for data visualization OR Alteryx as an ETL tool
- Experience working with a nonrelational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design using Alteryx
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
Please send an updated version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.