Keyrus UK Perm
Job Title: MDM Architect
Location: London, City
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000
Start Date: ASAP
An international player in performance management consultancy and technologies.
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.
Over the last twenty years, the Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies to optimize their performance and meet the challenges linked to their transformation.
- To manage the overall MDM solution design of the core solution components by working with key business and IT stakeholders by utilizing best practices.
- To own the data model design of the MDM system, data consolidation approach & data stewardship interface design.
- To lead near- / real-time in/out bound integrations design and contribute to ETL design.
- To provide recommendation on strategy & roadmap definition to maximize effectiveness of MDM implementation and minimize program risks.
- To lead gap analysis & contribute to legacy system assessment; to help define key research topics and identify master data quality rules.
- To contribute to data integration architecture design, data mapping & data cleansing approaches.
- To lead a team of MDM developers during the build phase.
- To lead MDM / Data Governance practice within Keyrus UK
- To assist sales and presales teams in their activities by providing demos / POCs / attending meetings etc.
- Expert level in one or more of the MDM marker leader's technology stack: Informatica, Talend, Semarchy.
- Willingness to learn Semarchy if no previous experience
- Proven track record of MDM & Data Governance delivery
- Proven skills in Data modelling, data governance, data quality management & related business processes
- Good understanding of ETL and data integration domains
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience with of REST APIs and Webservices integration
- Experience with real time integration
- Good understanding of BI / Analytics domain, experience with MDM analytical use cases
- Good organization and change / project management skills
- Knowledge of Cloud or Big Data is nice to have.