Tableau & Alteryx Specialist - Toronto
We are looking for a Tableau and Alteryx expert to join our team in all of our Toronto offices. This person will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and ETL solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our clients' businesses to add value to their data intelligence environment through the use of both Tableau and Alteryx.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, working directly with Tableau for data visualization OR Alteryx as an ETL tool
- Experience working with a nonrelational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design using Alteryx
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
Keyrus Canada, that’s :
- A success-story in Data and Digital!
- High added value projects to optimize performance and competitiveness of our clients as well as accelerating their transformation
- 20 years of expertise in consulting and integration of innovative solutions based on:
- Data Intelligence (Business intelligence, Big Data & Analytics, information management, training externalization)
- Digital Experience (Innovation and digital strategy, digital marketing and CRM, digital commerce, digital performance, digital experience)
- Management & Transformation (strategy and innovation, transformation, project support and performance management)
- 3000 talents in 16 countries and 4 continents
- A DNA focused on innovation and entrepreneurship
You love :
- Contributing to make your coworkers life stunning
- Expressing your ideas and share your opinions
- Working in a booming company that will ask the better of you every day
- Celebrating your success in a different way: 5@7, team buildings, anniversaries, etc.
- Being yourself with your colleagues and have fun in your work
- Working in an inspiring environment
- Benefiting from many advantages: insurances, REER / RPDB, transport allowance, etc.
Why joining us?
To integrate a community of curious and passionate experts and to evolve in a multi-cultural environment promoting international mobility.
Because you are a #DataGeek, #DigitalAddict, #InnovationLover !