Senior BI Consultant - Tableau - Johannesburg
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. We position ourselves as a strategic partner for our clients, assisting them in analysing and valorizing their data and developing and mastering their digital experience. Keyrus are experts in Consulting and Technologies, we create levers that generate value, thus helping clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Consultant who specialises in Tableau to join a growing team of experienced Business Intelligence Consultants. The primary objective will be to develop and deliver Tableau dashboards, liaising with client and stakeholders to gather, understand, test and roll out requirements.
Consultants are involved in driving the Keyrus brand, creating new business opportunities, technical design and implementing BI Projects. A good level of proficiency in a wide range of skills including the ability to build a client base, maintain client relationship. Have a thorough understanding of architectural methodologies and be able to work with minimal direction to deliver complex software solutions.
- Degree in Information Systems, Business or Computer Sciences or equivalent qualification preferred
- Strong exposure to Tableau
- Strong exposure to Qlik and or PowerBI
- Experience working with Data Access, Analysis and Warehousing - Strong SQL, ETL.
- Understanding of Statistical analysis.
- ITIL Knowledge an advantage.
- Tableau certification preferable
- 4 years' experience in a BI Consulting role
- BI Consulting background in the Financial Services Industry - ABSA, FNB, Standard Bank, would be an added advantage
Skills and Requirements
- Strong ability to interact with client business areas to elicit requirements
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Very good research skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Proactive and accurate – attention to detail – quality is not negotiable
- Ability to be creative and think laterally
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time management skills, ability to work across various projects
- Ability to understand and work with different cultures professionally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow and suggest improvements to procedures
- Ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information, depending upon the audience
- Ability to produce quality documentation