Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Data Engineer.
The Toronto team is expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow. If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team-spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
Who we are:
With offices in 18 countries and more than 20 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
- Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
- Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
About the role:
We are looking for a Data Engineer expert to join our Toronto office! As a part of the Keyrus team, you will combine your business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem solving abilities to analyze large sets of data and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients.
You will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and ETL solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our client's business to add value to their data intelligence environment through the use of tools such as Alteryx and Tableau. You will be responsible for the entire end to end analytics solution, from backend data engineering, manipulation, and cleansing, to front-end data visualization.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, working directly with a tool such as Alteryx, Talend or SSIS for ETL, data manipulation, etc. as well as with a data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.) and data modeling
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices and cloud warehouses (i.e. Snowflake, Redshift) would be an asset
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field.
What we offer:
- A stimulating environment driving you to discover new horizons and surpass yourself
- A strong innovative and entrepreneurship DNA
- A space that promotes mutual respect, where you can express your ideas and share your opinion
- A positive, multicultural work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- Lots of opportunities to celebrate your successes: afterworks, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events
- Benefits such as: insurance, RRSPs, almost full repayment of the transport card, etc.