Keyrus Toronto Permanent
Keyrus Canada is looking for a Data Engineer.
Your main mission:
You will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and ETL solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our client's to add value to their data intelligence environment through the use of tools such as Alteryx and Tableau. You will be responsible for the entire end to end analytics solution, from backend data engineering, manipulation, and cleansing, to front-end data visualization.
- Conduct business and functional requirements gathering and provide projects estimates.
- Design and develop data models and ETL processes to feed data warehouses.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards for informational/operational needs according to best practices.
- Document business intelligence and information management solutions.
- Support your colleagues in the implementation.
- Perform/document tests (unit/integrated) for the solutions you have participated in.
- Carry out activities in compliance with and promoting the Business Intelligence norms and standards established by the organization.
- Coach your team members and colleagues.
- Write all types of documents to feed an internal community of users and also to make presentations.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, working directly with tools such as Alteryx, Talend or SSIS for ETL as well as with a data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.) and data modeling
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices and cloud warehouses (i.e. Snowflake, Redshift) would be an asset
- Knowledge of cloud data pipelines setup and Python would be an asset
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without a present or future Keyrus-sponsored Visa/Work Permit
- Contributing to make your solutions impactful
- Expressing your ideas and share your opinions
- Working in a growing company
- Celebrating your success
- Being yourself with your colleagues and have fun in your work
- Working in an inspiring environment
- Enjoy from many work benefits
Keyrus Canada, that’s:
- A success-story in Data and Digital!
- High added value projects to optimize performance and competitiveness of our clients as well as accelerating their transformation
- 20 years of expertise in consulting and integration of innovative solutions based on:
- Data Intelligence (Business intelligence, Big Data & Analytics, information management, training externalization)
- Digital Experience (Innovation and digital strategy, digital marketing and CRM, digital commerce, digital performance, digital experience)
- Management & Transformation (strategy and innovation, transformation, project support and performance management)
- 3000 talents in 17 countries and 5 continents
- A DNA focused on innovation and entrepreneurship
Why joining us?
To integrate in a community of curious and passionate experts and to evolve in a multi-cultural environment promoting international mobility.
Because you are a #DataGeek, #DigitalAddict, #InnovationLover!