Tableau & Alteryx Specialist
Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Tableay & Alteryx Specialist.
The Toronto team is expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow. If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team-spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
Who we are:
With offices in 18 countries and more than 20 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
- Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
- Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
About the role:
We are looking for a Tableau & Alteryx Specialist to join our Toronto office! As a part of the Keyrus team, you will will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and ETL solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our clients' businesses to add value to their data intelligence environment through the use of both Tableau and Alteryx.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, working directly with Tableau for data visualization OR Alteryx as an ETL tool
- Experience working with a nonrelational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design using Alteryx
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
What we offer:
- A stimulating environment driving you to discover new horizons and surpass yourself
- A strong innovative and entrepreneurship DNA
- A space that promotes mutual respect, where you can express your ideas and share your opinion
- A positive, multicultural work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- Lots of opportunities to celebrate your successes: afterworks, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events
- Benefits such as: insurance, RRSPs, almost full repayment of the transport card, etc.