KEYRUS Permanent - Full Time
Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
Salary: £45-£60k + bonus + benefits, depending on level of experience
Location: London – Bank / Moorgate / Liverpool Street closest stations
Working hours: Weekdays, 9am to 5pm standard hours with flexible working patterns available.
KEYRUS UK is a highly successful Data & Digital Consultancy working mainly but not limited to the Financial Services sector globally. The Keyrus group with a turnover of over €250 million and offices in over 18 countries all over the world, is looking to grow significantly in 2020 and the UK will play a significant role in this growth strategy.
One of the key strategies of growth will be to retain and hire the best talent in the market. As a result, Keyrus UK is looking to bring on a HR and Recruitment Manager who will play a key role in Keyrus UK’s success.
You are an experienced recruiter/recruitment manager with an IT recruitment agency or internally for a technology/IT Services company, ideally around Business Intelligence, Big Data and Digital Transformation for the last 3-8 years. You have proven record of successfully finding the best talent.
You will have gained experience in people management through leading teams and have now since move into HE and gained 1-2 years’ experience of working on HR topics or you are looking to take this next step. If so, then this opportunity is for you! If there are gaps to be filled in your HR experience, Keyrus is also offering the opportunity to become CIPD certified for the right candidate!!
- Managing the A-Z of recruitment from sourcing to managing offers by working with sales, delivery and heads of practice to identify the needs and to build a continuous pipeline of relevant profiles to be hired.
- Sourcing through various channels, including but not limited to: social media, job boards, networking, joining Keyrus corporate events alongside our partners (Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik) etc.
- Drafting job descriptions and adverts to attract the best talent in the market.
- Screening candidate CVs and applications and qualifying experience.
- Interviewing and managing the end-to-end interview process including the arrangement of technical interviews with members of the technical team.
- Managing the offer, closing and negotiating on salary.
- Managing the onboarding process.
- Liaising with external agencies for contractor placements, if necessary.
- Securing visas for overseas candidates using the Sponsorship Management System.
- First point of contact for HR queries.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement with the help of our Intuo platform.
- Managing Performance Management for the business – taking responsibility for maintaining and improving our agile approach, including but not limited to the coaching scheme
- Overseeing the benefits package (Sodexo, Private Medical, Pension scheme).
- Managing the evolution of the Learning & Development platform; encouraging use of and contribution to said platform and updating the wider business with changes.
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for identifying and creating our leaders of tomorrow
- Implementing new HR policies, procedures and processes as and when required.
- Providing an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
- Be the SPOC for all training and development related topics, set-up training tracks, manage training budget, development requests coming from the business, …
- Managing staff relationships, promptly responding to queries and managing expectations
- Creating a strong Keyrus culture: evangelising our Keyrus values through various initiatives, helping to organize events, meet-up and social occasions, manage HR communication.
- Managing employee relations, including disciplinaries, grievances, sickness / absence etc.
- Keeping up to date with the latest innovations in the HR world (tools, process, trainings etc) to make sure Keyrus is offering the best employee experience possible
Why KEYRUS UK?
- Our offices are based across the globe so there are opportunities to work internationally.
- Our team is not just talented, they’re also experienced.
- We invest in our staff with training and personal development opportunities.
- Our structured career path allows you to know exactly what you can expect from your future with the company and the possibilities you have ahead of you.
- We keep at the forefront of technology, offering exceptional technical training internally and externally.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and you’re given the chance to contribute to the development of the business.
- We want people with high drive, pushing themselves and others to succeed at a high level
- This is a very exciting time to be involved in the Data and Big Data sector as a whole. KEYRUS UK is working for FTSE 250 clients and this is the perfect chance to work for an international organisation at the forefront of innovation. If you are ambitious, hardworking and have a real people focus, this is the right company for you.