Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Managing Consultant.
The Toronto team is expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow. If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team-spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
Who we are:
With offices in 18 countries and more than 20 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
- Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
- Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
About the role:
Whether our projects are ongoing initiatives of one developer or phased strategic projects of 10+ developers, all of our projects require some degree of leadership from technical project managers. Our project managers possess strong technical development backgrounds and have the ability to serve both as a PMO-style leader and a Lead Developer on smaller scale projects.
The technical project manager will also serve as a people manager for more junior level consultants and will have responsibilities including conducting 1:1s with subordinates, performing code reviews, development of career goals and paths, etc.
- Managing all ongoing project aspects, starting from the design phase (business requirements gathering, available information analysis, architectural analysis) to the development phases, QA, and transition to customer;
- Overseeing a team of data technology developers to complete the project in the most quickly and efficient way. Maintaining projects timelines, sprints, budget, and risks;
- Serving as a Project Manager but being able to dive deep technically when necessary, serving as the lead developer for the project;
- Leading in BI Roadmap processes;
- Performing PoC processes on customer sites to evaluate plausibility of potential solutions.
Our ideal candidate:
- 4-7 years experience in Data Engineering or Business Intelligence (either as a BI developer or analyst)
- Strong project management experience with the ability to oversee a team of engineers, (agile methods preferred)
- Strong understanding of MSSQL databases and ETL related technologies (SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience working directly with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or related field.
What we offer:
- A stimulating environment driving you to discover new horizons and surpass yourself
- A strong innovative and entrepreneurship DNA
- A space that promotes mutual respect, where you can express your ideas and share your opinion
- A positive, multicultural work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- Lots of opportunities to celebrate your successes: afterworks, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events
- Benefits such as: insurance, RRSPs, almost full repayment of the transport card, etc.