Keyrus South Africa Permanent
Data Engineer - Senior Consultant
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. We position ourselves as a strategic partner for our clients, assisting them in analysing and valorizing their data and developing and mastering their digital experience. Keyrus are experts in Consulting and Technologies, we create levers that generate value, thus helping clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance.
We are looking for a Data Engineer - Senior Consultant, to develop and maintain client database environments, especially data warehouses. As an Data Engineer we also expect our consultants to promote the Keyrus Brand, create new business opportunities, be proficient in technical design and be able to implement BI platforms.
- 3 years solid experience with T-SQL, database admin, including server maintenance, security monitoring.
- Excellent knowledge in SSIS, SSRS and Data Warehousing using the Kimble methodology
- Excellent knowledge in developing SSAS cubes in SQL Server, including Tabular Models
- Proven experiences of large data sets
- Proven Knowledge of MDX, powershell, tracing of stored procedures
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers
- Azure experience advantageous but not essential
- You have a good experience in at least 2 BI tools and expertise in at least 1 tool with multiple modules (incl ETL).
- Ideally you have at least 1 certifications in 1 BI tool.
- Good knowledge of DWH and architecture assets.
- You are able to explain those concepts to newcomers.
- Able to support architects and project managers in their day to day work.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution driven
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to find the root cause of problems and quickly determine effective solutions
- Troubleshooting, analytical and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate risk
- Degree or relevant technical qualification