Finance Manager - Durban
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. We position ourselves as a strategic partner for our clients, assisting them in analysing and valorizing their data and developing and mastering their digital experience. Keyrus are experts in Consulting and Technologies, we create levers that generate value, thus helping clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance.
The Role - Based in Durban
The Financial Controller would be responsible for tracking cashflow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses proposing corrective actions where necessary. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Responsible for leading the Finance Team for all day to day management for the financial reporting, accounting and payments.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Analysis of company's financial strengths and makes recommendations to improve financial weaknesses.
- Predicting future financial trends
- Analysis of financial strengths and weaknesses
- Recommendations for improvements
- Reporting the Company financials to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses.
- Developing long-term business plans based on reports.
- Planning, reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets to support the Executive Management team offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Develop strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- Maintain the financial health of the organisation.
- Manage the Financial Audit processes liaising with the company external Accountants and Auditors
- Manage the day to day operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Encourages employees at all levels to continually improve business performance and/or customer value
- Implements change initiatives within demanding timescales
- Listens to employees to understand resistance and helps others to adapt to new situations and ways of working
- Considers short and long term implications of change and innovation on individuals and teams
- Evaluates innovative ideas against the business strategy and existing practice
- Degree in Accounting or Financial Management or equivalent qualification preferred
- CIMA or CA(SA) qualification
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller or Finance Manager
- Advanced Excel
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations