The Retail Banking sector is working through a profound transformation of its economic models since the arrival of new, Full-Digital players. It faces the transformation of the payment industry and the threat from the GAFATIM - Google, Apple, eBay…
The introduction of Digital brings :
- An overhaul of the bank's front, middle and back-office processes in a bid for enhanced performance
- An optimization of the banking customer relationship through a new customer segmentation strategy, new formats for bank branches, and the development of digital spheres in an omnichannel rationale
- The appearance of new customer services through improved support in consumption spheres (spending one's cash reserves) and the monetization of banking data
Banking and financial regulations, and in particular the increased cost of risk, have a profound impact on operators' technical margins. They require a thorough optimization of plans for organizations, technologies and models.
Thanks to its business knowledge and technological expertise, the Keyrus Group, through its consulting and Business Intelligence entities, successfully assists its banking clients with all dimensions of their transformation projects :
- Transformation of processes, optimization of operational efficiency, new digital and relational strategies
- Putting in place of new segmentations and geomarketing rationales, and implementation of a digital front-office for the banking relationship
Definition and implementation of dashboards using QlikView intended for the management of the credit products of banking establishments. Making available a mobile information access solution for executive management.
Canadian Financial Institution
Implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution to optimize the management and analysis of the institution’s client portfolio.
Major international bank
Create a service catalog for the definition and implementation of an integrated portfolio management at CIO level, define a transformation program for delivery of IT projects approach, define the release cycle from demand to post-implementation (definition of phases, activities, deliverables, RACI, acceptance criteria, etc.), standardize the project management methodology (standard approaches and milestones for better control).