In a team and working in collaboration with the Project Manager, the Programmer Analyst Microsoft will be engaged in the conception and development of applications in the BI field. As the technical expert among various projects team, you will be self-directed with a good ability to develop and implement applications using Microsoft tools. The primary functions of the Programmer Analyst Microsoft BI are:
- Design and implement reporting and analysis of Microsoft BI solutions from data warehouse, datamarts or any other data sources.
- Ensure detailed and functional analysis.
- Apply best practices and methodologies in the development of Microsoft BI framework models.
- Develop reports, dashboard, analysis and scorecard.
- Develop multidimensional cube or relational dimensional model (RDM).
- Create and execute unit, functional and integrated testing
- Optimize performance requests.
- Write all technical documentation.
- Work closely in collaboration with the client team in order to reinforce the business partnership.