In a team and working in collaboration with the Project Manager, the Architect will be engaged in applications development in the electronic signatures domain. As the technical expert among various projects team, you will be self-directed with a good ability to develop and implement applications based on SOA architecture. The primary fonctions of the Senior Architect are:
- Design and implement the infrastructure development as well as participating in preliminary and functional analysis in various projects;
- Apply the concept of SOA-related architecture and components to various projects/products;
- Coordinate the integration of applications and products and assuring their interoperability with client’s systems and infrastructure;
- Developing and implementing practices and methodologies of development for improving performance, security and reliability of the applications;
- Manage resources during development, implementation and application deployment phases;
- Maintain a technological watch to ensure the innovation with latest technologies and methodologies;
- Work with the SQA team to ensure high-quality products.