Join us > Job offers list > BI Architect
Back to job offers
Business Intelligence - PM
Duties and responsibilities
In a team and working constantly in collaboration with the Project Manager and the Client, the Architect designs, creates and supports one or many project’s architecture. These projects vary in complexity and timing depending on the clients. As the technical expert among various projects team, you will be self-directed with a good ability to support. You are self-sufficient and responsible of the whole project recommendations. Your functions are :
- Design and implement infrastructure project, opportunities studies, preliminary and architecture studies.
- Conceived data modeling, mining and reporting , regarding to the Business needs.
- Apply business architecture concepts to integrate BI component.
- Coordinate applications integration and products integration to insure fine working of the client’s system.
- Develop practices to insure reliability and high performances of the security system.
- Supervise his resources in technical realization (programming), testing, application’s installation and knowledge transfer of the team dedicated to the technical IT support.
- Work closely in collaboration with the client team in order to insure the high quality of the final product and to reinforce the business partnership.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 year experience in architecture including at least 4 in BI environment.
- Proven expertise in data architecture in a BI environment.
- Proven expertise in architecture design and development for big project.
- Experience in writing, detailing and conceive high level documents.
- High experience with DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Knowledge of retail or/and pharma. business, an asset.
- Proficiency in French and English; oral and written.