Join us > Job offers list > ETL-SSIS Developer
Back to job offers
Business Intelligence - PM
Duties and responsibilities
In a team and working in collaboration with the Project Manager, the ETL-SSIS Consultant will be engaged in the conception and development of applications in the BI field. As the technical expert among various projects team, you will be self-directed with a good ability to develop and implement applications using ETL-SSIS. The primary functions of the ETL-SSIS DEVELOPER include:
- Develop ETL packages with SSIS in order to build the data warehouse (DW).
- Create and execute unit, functional and integrated testing.
- Optimize performance requests.
- Write all technical documentation.
- Work closely in collaboration with the client team in order to reinforce the business partnership.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in development with ETL/BI DW with 3 years using SSIS.
- Knowledge of SSIS 2008, an asset.
- Experience in programming with SQL or T-SQL.
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- BI experience in the pharmaceutical field, an asset.
- Experience in consulting, an asset.
- Mobile within the Great Montreal Region.
- Proficiency in French and English; oral and written.