- In what year were you hired at Keyrus?
I was hired four years ago.
- What is your position at Keyrus?
My current position at Keyrus is Senior Consultant in Business Intelligence.
- What does your everyday work consist of?
I am a consolidated client leader in the insurance sector performing quality assurance, testing and auditing within the Business Intelligence department.
- Has your position evolved since you started at Keyrus? If so, how?
I am very happy with my professional career at Keyrus. The company has enabled me to evolve professionally and has trusted me to take on other positions, with greater responsibilities than those I was hired for initially.
- What was your objective in joining Keyrus? Why did you decide to join the Keyrus Group?
I was looking for a job where I would like what I did as well as the people with whom I worked, in a place where I could expand my knowledge of data analysis technologies, grow professionally and add value to my previously acquired knowledge.
I decided to join the Keyrus Group for its positioning in Business Intelligence solutions and strong national and international presence.
- What have you gained from your experience at Keyrus?
Before I joined Keyrus, I worked for five years in another technology consultancy performing tasks such as analyzing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions for international corporations in the industrial and insurance sectors. I also participated in the development of CRM Solutions for different departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- What do you appreciate most at Keyrus?
Professionally: Keyrus attaches great importance to its employees’ training, and its expertise in innovative technologies improves its clients’ performance.
Personally: The company's culture, flexibility and good working environment.
- What education/training courses have you undertaken?
- Computer Science Engineering
- Master in Management Development
- ITIL Foundation 2011 Certified
- What was your career path before joining Keyrus?
Before I joined Keyrus, I worked for five years in another technology consultancy performing tasks such as analyzing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions for international corporations in the industrial and insurance sectors. I also participated in the development of CRM Solutions for different departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.• In your opinion, how does Keyrus set itself apart from its competitors?
The key to Keyrus’s success is that it attaches much importance to retaining knowledge and taking care of its principal asset, namely the human capital that forms the company.
- To sum up, joining Keyrus is…
If you have a positive attitude and want to work in a multinational company, with a great team of professionals, developing data analysis solutions for decision-making in major companies, do not hesitate to join Keyrus.