The IS Department is an essential player in the digital transformation of enterprises and is reinventing itself in the same way as other functions
It is having to collaborate more with business functions, carry forward technological innovation, and develop agility and responsiveness in order to :
- Become the technological adviser to Executive Management and a partner to business functions and Marketing
- Be a co-builder of change alongside Business departments, and the engine of digital innovation, supporting the customer experience and new practices in the enterprise
- Guarantee the consistency of data to accelerate value creation
- Continue, at the same time, to optimize the IS Department's performance
- To this end, the IS Department must undergo its own transformation.
An expert in Management & Transformation consulting, Data Intelligence and the Digital Experience, Keyrus helps IS Departments with their transformations on these various fronts.
IS & Digital Strategy and Governance
Keyrus helps its clients to define their IS & Digital strategy, develop their governance with different departments – Executive Management, business functions, Marketing & Digital – , and improve their visibility within the enterprise.
- Put in place a strategic plan for IS & Digital : target vision – new digital services, areas for IS optimization – and implementation trajectory - project portfolio, scheduling and budgetary evaluation
- Ensure IS & Digital governance : optimize relations between business function, Marketing, Digital and IS teams, create a system for assessing, and making trade-offs between, projects and new requirements
- Define the Marketing of the IS Department : put in place the Marketing and Communication unit within the IS Department and the catalog of services
Keyrus helps IS Departments to become a driving force for digital innovation alongside the business, Marketing and Digital departments, and to co-construct with them differentiating new digital services for customers and the enterprise's employees.
- Deploy a customer & employee experience workshop : prospective analysis of new practices, based on customer journeys, new working methods in the enterprise and technological input, Business Case
- Implement a Big Data incubator : Big Data strategy and Roadmap, provision of a Keyrus Big Data platform
- Define new collaborative methods and roles : agile method between business function – Digital – IS teams, development of skills profiles such as Data Scientists, Architect of the enterprise, Chief Data Officer…
Customer Experience and Employee Experience
Keyrus helps IS Departments contribute to transforming the customer relationship and improving the customer experience, in partnership with the Business, Marketing and Digital departments.
- Deploy an omnichannel platform : next-generation B2B and B2C Digital Commerce platforms.
- Implement a CRM solution : unified customer vision, valorization of the customer capital, personalization of the relationship, e-CRM.
- Deploy a services platform : customer platforms in SaaS mode, co-developed between the Business and IS Departments, assistance with technological choices, definition of Business – IS Department roles and responsibilities.
- The Group assists IS Departments in developing new working environments for the enterprise's employees.
- Digital Workplace : market state of the art, target vision for the enterprise's different populations, stages and best practices for implementation.
Mastery and Utilization of Data
Keyrus assists IS Departments to take control of the enterprise's reference data and rationalize their utilization.
- Ensure data governance : governance model and structure, roles and responsibilities of the data management players, and organization of data management.
- Define the data Architecture : management processes associated with the life cycle of the data, common data model including semantic aspects, and urbanization of data systems and flows.
- Evolve towards Master Data Management : scoping and defining of the architecture, MDM and DQM projects, and advice on methodology and technology.
- Put in place a Business Intelligence solution : strategy, implementation of Business Intelligence solutions, predictive and prescriptive approaches, service Centers, and Third-Party Application Maintenance.
Keyrus helps IS Departments to steer projects and programs, as well as to rationalize the IS and optimize resources so as to generate innovation capabilities.
- Steer projects & programs : optimization of the project portfolio and of maintenance, PMO, Project Ownership Assistance and change management.
- Rationalize the IS : optimization of the project portfolio and rationalization of the application pool.
- Optimize the organization : clarification of Project Owner - Project Manager roles and responsibilities and development of skills.
- Undertake the Sourcing : policy of externalization / re-internalization and optimization of the management of suppliers.