GDPR Data Protection Breakfast Briefing
Keyrus and Information Builders invite you to a breakfast briefing taking place at the Andaz Hotel, London on 22nd February 8.30 - 11.00am.
In less than 20 months, all companies handling personal data will be expected to comply with a new set of privacy requirements under GDPR. Your business could be threatened with a fine of 20 million Euros or 4% of total annual sales, if found to be non-compliant.
Over the course of the morning we will be discussing the importance of Data Governance & Master Data Management in relation to GDPR and how to be best prepared for this upcoming regulation.
- What is GDPR and the scale of change involved?
- A view of the Post-Brexit Landscape for Data Protection compliance in the UK
- How to apply Agile Principles to GDPR Preparation, Privacy by Design, and Privacy Engineering
- See real-world delivery examples of GDPR preparedness in action
- Understand the importance of Data Governance & Master Data Management in relation to GDPR preparedness.