The Retail Banking sector is working through a profound transformation of its economic models since the arrival of new, Full-Digital players. It faces the transformation of the payment industry and the threat from the GAFATIM - Google, Apple, eBay…
The introduction of Digital brings :
- An overhaul of the bank's front, middle and back-office processes in a bid for enhanced performance.
- An optimization of the banking customer relationship through a new customer segmentation strategy, new formats for bank branches, and the development of digital spheres in an omnichannel rationale.
- The appearance of new customer services through improved support in consumption spheres (spending one's cash reserves) and the monetization of banking data.
Banking and financial regulations, and in particular the increased cost of risk, have a profound impact on operators' technical margins. They require a thorough optimization of plans for organizations, technologies and models.
Thanks to its business knowledge and technological expertise, the Keyrus Group, through its consulting and Business Intelligence entities, successfully assists its banking clients with all dimensions of their transformation projects :
- Transformation of processes, optimization of operational efficiency, new digital and relational strategies.
- Putting in place of new segmentations and geomarketing rationales, and implementation of a digital front-office for the banking relationship.