Keyrus US Full Time
Director of BI - NYC
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow. If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Business Intelligence to join our NYC team. A Director on our team reports to our VP of Projects and has the following responsibilities:
1) Oversees our Project Managers (who oversee our consulting teams) on our largest data projects in what we call a "Supervisor" role. Emphasizes PM best practices and serves as highest contact for client to raise feedback to. Typically serves this supervisor role for 3-5 projects at once. (80%)
2) Serves as line manager for a team of ~15 people directly or indirectly (that number will grow). This means you are in charge of their career growth at Keyrus. (10%)
3) Serve as a Pre-Sales resource on Sales efforts for large projects. Join sales team for important meetings with senior stakeholders to sell large ($100k - $1M) projects. (10%)
Ideal candidates will have had past hands on experience working within the business intelligence space as well as experience managing teams.
Apply to this role if you want to get into the action right away with a high aptitude team!
- 6-8 years of technical delivery experience
- Expert level ability in at least one major data visualization tool (Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Expert level in at least one ETL tool/methodology (Informatica, SSIS, Kimball, etc.)
- Strong understanding of business core concepts (supply chain, logistics, sales, marketing, financial)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral; PowerPoint expert, storyteller able to communicate the business value and desirability of potentially complex concepts succinctly and effectively
- Public speaking – ability to introduce new concepts live before a capable audience
- Full written and spoken fluency in English (French desired, but not essential)
- Passionate about data, BI, analytics
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a similar role at another consultancy would be preferred, though a hands-on
- manager of data projects internally at another organization would also qualify
- Experience on multiple data warehousing projects
- Object oriented programming. Scripting. Web development. R. AWS or related certifications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fair working environment and start-up like culture where creative ideas are encouraged
- Competitive compensation and full company benefits
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
- Passionate about Corporate Social Responsibility with opportunities to give back to the community
- A global network of over 2500 consultants to share knowledge and provide support
If you're looking to solve bigger data challenges with an awesome team, come join us!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.