- New exploration / production challenges with hydrocarbons - deepwater, digitalization of processes…
- Deregulation / re-regulation of markets – International laws and regulations on the New Organization of Electricity Markets, environmental constraints…
- Digitalization of the network - Smart Grid – of meters - Linky, Gazpar – and downstream of the meter - Smart Home, Smart Building...
- Uncertainty surrounding production mixes – nuclear post-Fukushima, revolution fate and the aging of infrastructures
To meet these challenges, Keyrus works with energy companies around three broad focuses
Steer the operational transformation of players
- Control of the continuity of operational and financial steering in evolving organizations
- Effective steering of human resources through developments in the energy sector and its business lines
- For integrated players: analysis and monitoring of the economic contribution of entities
Dynamically optimize operational infrastructures
- Analytical monitoring of CAPEX performance: platforms, power stations, networks...
- Dynamic steering through sensors and visualization on innovative media – location intelligence…
- Support for teams in the field to optimize actions - Predictive Analytics for maintenance...
Assist with the digitalization of energy companies
- Anticipation of the impact of the digitalization of the sector on the value chain
- Intensive exploitation of industrial (connected objects) and customer data via Big Data so as to innovate around offerings and future business lines
International energy group
Support the implementation of the new organization model for the Procurement Department: describe the target organizational model (Matrix Organization) and formalize job descriptions.
Key player in the Electrical energy domain
Support the evolution of the performance management project, in the context of an evolving business model and organization: evolution of performance management (industrial performance, project management, cash management, etc.), simplify and enhance the steering platform in order to harmonize financial consolidation and performance management.
Major energy group
Improving prediction performance of churn modelling based on relevant indicators coming from the analysis of weblogs and remarks by telephone agents. The objective was to detect ""typical"" patterns of behaviour by customers presenting a high risk of departing and bring out as yet unknown reasons for their departing, thanks to new data available through textual analysis and web analytics methods.