Enhance your team’s effectiveness and boost decision-making capabilities with certified instructor-led Tableau training.
Keyrus is a world-wide Gold partner of Tableau Software, a leader in self-service Business Intelligence. As experts in Data Visualisation projects and Tableau, Keyrus is a trusted partner when it comes to delivering engaging and empowering Tableau training.
Whether you require a single course or an entire curriculum, Keyrus has the expertise to deliver quality Tableau training to your organisation.
WHAT IS TABLEAU SOFTWARE?
Tableau is an easy to use Business Intelligence tool. It makes data visualisation, data analytics and reporting as easy as dragging and dropping, meaning anyone can learn to use Tableau without having prior technical data experience. Tableau can combine data from various data sources such as spreadsheets, databases, cloud data, and even big data - all into one program to perform dynamic analysis.
TRAINING PARTNER OF CHOICE
TABLEAU TRAINING COURSE OFFERED
Keyrus offers three official Tableau courses, customised courses are also available to meet your needs.
You will receive the Keyrus developed Tableau Training Material which has step by step instructions for later reference with numerous examples to work through.
1. Tableau Fundamentals Course (2 Days)
Learn core Tableau Desktop skills in this introductory class. You'll gain a thorough introduction to data analysis and visual design in Tableau, and learn how to build views and interactive dashboards.
- Desktop Workflow
- Setting up Connections & Data Sources
- Simplifying & Sorting your Data
- Organising your Data
- Slicing your Data by Date
- Using Multiple Measures in a View
- Showing the Relationship Between Numerical Values
- Mapping Data Geographically
- Viewing Specific Values
- Customising your Data
- Analysing Data with Quick Table Calculations
- Showing Breakdowns of the While
- Highlighting Data with Reference Lines
- Making your Views Available
2. Tableau Advanced Course (2 Days)
Expand your knowledge and distinguish yourself as a Tableau power user. Structured for those who have a solid foundation with Tableau, this course will help you take your skills to the next level.
- Creating & Connecting to Data Sources
- Defining Subsets of Your Data
- Using Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Creating and Using Parameters
- Data Extracts
- Comparing Measures
- Tableau Geocoding
- Viewing Distributions
- Statistics and Forecasting
- Dashboards and Stories
3. Tableau Combined Course (3 Days)
Covers both the Tableau Fundamentals and Tableau Advanced course topics over 3 days.
- Excel skills will be helpful
- Laptop with latest version of Tableau Desktop installed
- Tableau Fundamentals Training R7,070 + VAT per person
- Tableau Advanced Training R7,070 + VAT per person
- Tableau Combined Training R10,605 + VAT per person
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.
In accordance with the laws governing intellectual property rights or associated rights, any reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements comprising the Keyrus site are strictly prohibited.